Stainless Steel Prep Sinks are ideal for any kitchen!
Compliment your kitchen work triangle design with a Stainless Steel Prep Sink. The prep sink completes the kitchen work triangle, and provides an additional sink for entertainment when the dinner party inevitably ends up in the kitchen.
Prep sinks are a popular choice because:
- The right prep sink or corner sink can really open up kitchen counter space.
- You can easily increase the working space in your kitchen with a second stainless steel sink.
- You do not need a separate wet bar, as a prep sink can be used for preparing beverages and rinsing glassware.
- You can use the main sink for dirty dishes and use the prep sink for preparing additional food and beverage.
- Two sinks allow multiple cooks in a kitchen to prepare, cook, and clean up.
Our prep sinks and faucets bring style to any kitchen environment while keeping meal preparation flowing smoothly.
Browse Just’s extensive line of prep sinks that will bring style to any kitchen environment:
- Ultra-Functional Round
- Contemporary Styling with Generous Capacity
- Ultra-Functional With Integra Flow
- Traditional Rectangular Bowl
- Traditional Square Bowl
- Contemporary Styling with Generous Capacity for Undermount
All are high-quality prep sinks that are “Made in the USA”!
Use the links on the right to browse Just’s extensive line of Island Sinks.
If a stock sink is not the answer, we are experts in custom stainless steel sinks ~ no residential project is too small for a custom or off the shelf kitchen fixture from Just!
Maintaining the beauty of Stainless Steel the easy care way… Much of the beauty of stainless steel lies in its long-lasting wear and enduring good looks. Follow these few simple steps, and your stainless steel products from Just will retain their original beauty for many years to come. See more about cleaning your prep sink here
We are constantly upgrading and improving our JIT process to meet the needs of our customers. Just-in-time (JIT) is an inventory strategy that strives to improve a business’s return on investment by reducing in-process inventory and associated carrying costs.
Just Manufacturing provides an unparalleled commitment to JIT (Just In Time) in the building materials product market.
- Just Manufacturing is your partner for Just-in-Time inventory management.
- 95%+ off-the-shelf fill-rate so you have fast delivery on your order.
- Scheduling – Inventory – Logistics
Grip Rim Plus
Just Manufacturing’s Grip-Rim® Plus prep sinks you will allow you to install in 1/2 the time. This is a big saving for you in time, money and most importantly….effort.
Avoid sink installation problems and reduce installation costs by 50% with Grip Rim Plus from Just Manufacturing, the premier name in commercial and residential stainless steel fixtures. Installing the Grip-Rim Plus clip system is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Simply nail in clips to edge of the counter cutout.
- Apply caulk as needed to the underside of bowl rim.
- Press the sink down with both hands.
The exclusive spring tension clip actually pulls and holds the fixture in place.
Grip-Rim Plus is space-efficient, allowing you to install the largest sink possible while eliminating concerns such as narrow installations front-to-back bowls, stubborn corners and dimpling. “J” clips are available for tile or unique applications.