Stainless steel has become a hot trend in light commercial and residential bathroom and restroom design in recent years. Because of its aesthetic appeal, stainless steel sinks and fixtures make a big impact in the look and functionality in the bathroom.
Stainless steel sinks deliver style, substance and offer significant advantages over the other sink materials on the market. Seamless construction of heavy gauge metal, stainless steel fixtures are:
• Durable, as they don’t chip or crack when items are dropped in them
• More hygienic, as the hard metallic surface of stainless steel makes it difficult for bacteria to adhere and survive
• Simple to care for, do not tarnish and does not require any special cleaning products
• Heat resistant. While it is highly unlikely that any sink would be subjected to such high temperatures, they can be used at temperatures up to about 2000 degrees
• Lasting, as the finish doesn’t wear off over time and use like it typically does with vitreous china.
• The most obvious benefit is the sleek, contemporary look.
Designer trends have brought exciting new colors and textures to residential bathrooms and light commercial restrooms. Gone are the cast cultured stone vanity tops and porcelain pedestal sinks, today’s fashion forward lavatories feature polished granites, gleaming glass, and a host of other non-traditional surface choices including timber and concrete.
Nothing sets their beauty off like the stunning juxtaposition of a polished stainless steel sink. Whether the look is ultra-modern, or ultra-functional, Just Manufacturing (Franklin Park, IL), offers hundreds of models of oval and half sphere designs in under-mounted and drop-in styles to fit your decor. Choices range from compact powder room dimensions to generous master bath proportions, including ADA compliant models, as well as large capacity basins. Easy to clean and care for, stainless steel sinks from Just will not pit or stain under normal usage and their exclusive Hand-Blended finish will look great for years to come.
Just sinks are crafted in the USA from heavy-duty, Certified American milled, 18 or 20 gauge, type 304 stainless steel, to provide a lifetime of beauty and functionality.
For more information, contact Just Manufacturing 847-678-5151 or visit www.justsinks.com