Stainless Steel Bathroom & Lavatory Sinks
Stainless steel is being used more in Bathroom & Lavatory design. In modern bathroom design, stainless is often used to reinforce a clean, minimal design spirit. The trend towards mixed-materials is also bringing stainless-steel into the bath, where it is being juxtaposed with timber, concrete, and traditional Bath and Lavatory materials. Just provides a full range of Stainless Steel Lavatories and Bathroom sinks to the Residential Market.
Ultra-Functional Round Bowl for Bathroom
Ultra-Modern Oval Bowl for Bathroom
Ultra-Functional Undermount for Bathroom
Contemporary Styling with Generous Capacity Drop-In
Our sinks are designed as high quality fixtures that are “Made in the USA”!
Use the links on the right to browse more of Just’s extensive line of bathroom lavatories and accessories.Just has “Grip Rim Plus” ! With Grip-Rim® Plus you’ll install in 1/2 the time, saving you money and effort.
Avoid installation problems and reduce installation costs by 50% with Grip Rim Plus from Just Manufacturing, the premier name in commercial and residential stainless steel fixtures. Installing the Grip-Rim Plus clip system is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Simply nail in clips to edge of kitchen counter cutout.
Apply caulk to the underside of bowl rim.
Press the fixture down.
The exclusive spring tension clip actually pulls and holds the fixture in place.
Grip-Rim Plus is space efficient, allowing you to install the largest fixture possible while eliminating concerns such as narrow installations front-to-back bowls, stubborn corners and dimpling. “J” clips are available for tile or unique applications.
Maintaining the beauty of Stainless Steel , the easy care way…
Follow these few simple steps, and your stainless products from Just will retain their original beauty for years to come.
- Since most soaps and detergents contain chlorides, Just recommends rinsing the surface after each use with warm water and with or without a gentle detergent is sufficient of your stainless sink.
- Next in order are mild non-scratching abrasive powders such as Bon-Ami, Zud, or other typical household cleaners. These can be used with warm water, bristle brushes, sponges, or clean cloths. Unlike porcelain sinks, durable stainless steel stands up strongly to abrasive cleansers. Remember always to scrub in the direction of the polish lines so that your efforts blend with the surface of your sink.
- Cleaning should always be followed by rinsing in clean hot water.
- Ordinary carbon steel brushes or steel wool should be avoided as they may leave particles embedded on the surface which can lead to RUSTING.
- When water contains mineral solids, which leave water spots, it is advisable to wipe the surface completely with dry towels. Regularly drying your sink works wonders to prevent water surface rust marks.
If a stock fixture is not the answer, we are experts in custom stainless steel sinks ~ no residential project is too small for a custom stainless steel fixture from Just!